Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enlightened Answer to "What is an Infidel?"

This was sent to my email box and I felt like it was well worth sharing with all my viewers.  The credit is given directly to Rick Mathes, author of this article and well-know leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always 
gets to his destination. If you have a 
pulse you have a purpose. 

The Muslim religion is the fastest 
growing religion per capita in the 
United States, especially in the 
minority races!! 

 
Last month I attended my annual 
training session that's required for 
maintaining my state prison 
security clearance. 

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers 
representing the Roman Catholic, 
Protestant and Muslim faiths, 
who each explained their beliefs.  
I was particularly interested in 
what the Islamic had to say. 
The Muslim gave a great presentation 
of the basics of Islam, complete 
with a video.  
After the presentations, time was 
provided for questions and answers. 
When it was my turn, I directed 
my question to the Muslim and asked: 
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, 
but I understand that most Imams and 
clerics of Islam have declared 
a holy jihad [Holy war] against the 
infidels of the world and, that by 
killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.  If that's the case, can you give me 
the definition of an infidel?'  
There was no disagreement with my 
statements and, without hesitation, 
he replied, 'Non-believers!' 
I responded, 'So, let me make sure 
I have this straight. All followers of 
Allah have been commanded to kill 
everyone who is not of your faith so 
they can have a place in heaven. 
Is that correct?' 
The expression on his face 
changed from one of authority 
and command to that of a 
little boy who had just been 
caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'  
He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have 
a real problem trying to 
imagine The Pope commanding 
all Catholics to kill those of 
your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering 
all Protestants to do the same 
in order to guarantee them 
a place in heaven!' 
The Muslim was speechless! 

I continued, 'I also have a 

problem with being your friend 
when you and your brother clerics 
are telling your followers to 
kill me! Let me ask you a question: 
Would you rather have your Allah, 
who tells you to kill me in 
order for you to go to heaven, 
or my Jesus who tells me to 
love you because I am going 
to heaven and He wants you 
to be there with me?' 

You could have heard a pin 
drop as the Imam hung his 
head in shame. 

Needless to say, the organizers 
and/or promoters of the 
'Diversification' training seminar 
were not happy with my way 
of dealing with the Islamic Imam, 
and exposing the truth 
about the Muslims' beliefs. 

In twenty years there will be 
enough Muslim voters in the 
U.S. to elect the President! 

I think everyone in the U.S.
 
should be required to read this, 
but with the ACLU, there is no 
way this will be widely 
publicized, unless each of us 
sends it on! This is your chance 
to make a difference... 

....SEND THIS ON . .

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Sandee said...

I'm not so sure the Bubbas here will allow these folks to do much harm. Oh wait, we'll have the same cesspool here as they have in the middle east and it's headed in that direction rapidly.

Have a terrific day. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home